Saturday, August 17, 2013

Connecting.


..with my family. My environment. Nature. Friends.



...and most importantly,

Myself. 

Connecting, (rather than re-connecting), because in most cases it feels like everything is new and fresh. Something within me has shifted and my perception has changed. It feels good! To know that I'm consciously embracing the person who has been within me all along. Recognising this and nurturing it.

Connecting.


I'll be back in a couple of weeks for the next Slow Living link-up. If you have made an entry on your blog for July, hold tight and do think about sharing your entry back here for the next installment to share with like-minded people.  

6 comments:

  1. Have a good break, love.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that photo! there is nothing more special to me than seeing the moss and tiny ferns growing on moist rocks....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christine, Remember me, it is A here. Take this special time and perhaps even change your direction, who knows what life holds for you and yours. Go for it. Have you bought that caravan we talked about or is that still in the dream bucket. Reach for the stars. My every best wish. A

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi A, I certainly do remember (how could I forget?!). So wonderful to hear from you and thankyou so much for your heartfelt words. It's funny you mention that plan..there may be developments in the pipeline. Take care, Christine xx


    Thanks for your lovely words, Celia and africanaussie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've been on my mind so much this month. I hope you are being refreshed and find peace in this time you've taken.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thankyou so much, Cath.
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, so nice of you to stop by! Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I love hearing what you are up to. Christine x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...