Happy Winter Solstice

Enjoy your evening out there, folks! 

Comments

  1. And to you! But I thought it was tomorrow. Out of touch with my seasons/solstices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Summer Solstice from the US! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am ridiculously excited that the days start getting longer now, it's completely psychological but I'm excited.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou!

    I hear you, Rose!! TOTALLY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a bonfire! Thats gotta be the best way to celebrate the middle of winter! - K xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks a lot like the bonfire in Buninyong for the Ballarat permaculture Guild pot-luck winter solstice dinner. Did we cross paths?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, that's funny! No we didn't cross paths, this fire was at my daughter's primary school. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A late Solstice greetings to you too. Its nice to see the traditions being kept. We have a bonfire and swap hand made presents for Yule every year at the Winter Solstice. This year I gave a knitted origami purse and a hand felted pouch; I got a hand carved wood canister and some home made chocolates.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi there, so nice of you to stop by! Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I love hearing what you are up to. Christine x

Popular Posts