Now Open!

Now Open!   Now Open!


Excuse my excitement but I have to share the news - I have just opened up my first ever online shop featuring some of my handmade items!

It came to me like a bolt of lightening one night as I was sitting there, knitting away at yet another hat for a family member.."I really should just open a shop and be done with it!"

and so....

I did!

That's it! It's as simple as that.

And so...

I got to work. 


With the focus being on babies...although not exclusively 
Hats were made..

 Vintage style popovers too! My favourite kind of upcycling!

 Some soft cotton wash cloths..

and a flowery tea cosy!
Do head on over if you would like to view my creations of hand dyed, hand spun, upcycled wares with your afternoon tea!




brown & cream handspun/commercial yarn, newborn hat: $14.50

rose popover 6-12 months: $15.50

knitted cotton washcloths, $12/pair


springtime tea cosy, $26

floral fancy popover top 6-12 months: $15.50

raspberry hand dyed, hand knitted newborn hat: $16.50

Comments

  1. congratulations christine..i hope it goes well..i'm looking forward to seeing what others things you make..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the online selling community! Best of luck with your new shop :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work Christine - I'm sure it will be a wonderful success.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! All the very best with it, Chris!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Christine, these look delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay. Go you. Love the look of the wash cloths. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome, love everything! especially the beanies and tea cosie, such a logical way to use your abundant talents, and you get to make little girls dresses again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with your new venture.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your new venture. Your creations are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too Cute! Makes one clucky! Well Done and hope that it bring you much joy, satisfaction, a sense of achievement and properity.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous. Good luck with it all. Your work is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a good idea! Good luck - your wares are beautiful! You are a very clever lady. I'd love to buy Ella a beanie if you ever do one in a slightly larger size. And I'll certainly be looking to you for newborn pressies from here-on-in!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How exciting! Congratulations... and good luck! Love the little dress...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good luck! these look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Woot! Congratulations, Christine, for taking the plunge! Your tags (in addition to the garments themselves) are totally adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yay! That is fantastic, Christine. i am so glad your talents are being used for your shop....manys the time I have looked at your handicrafts enviously and sighed. I will keep an eye out for adult beanies.... i am a real beanie girl!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love that tea cozy! And the popovers are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  18. just lovely, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome, congrats, everything is so beautiful! Now i just need a little girl for those sweet dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh the etsy link is broken too!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thankyou enormously for your thoughtful comments. They are so incredibly encouraging!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh how wonderful - good luck with this new endeavor!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my word, those are scrumptious! LOVE your work and attention to detail :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congratulations on your etsy shop opening! Love the merino wool that you handspun!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow! Wow! Wow! Of course! what a brilliant idea!! Your shop looks fabulous! Now you can create to your hearts content! I Love it! - Kara x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi there, so nice of you to stop by! Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I love hearing what you are up to. Christine x

Popular Posts