1. A 'filler' project.. a foray into lace knitting. This stitch is from an op-shopped bible of knitting stitches, it's called 'Horseshoe Print'. I started it about half a dozen times and pulled it out half a dozen times before I finally got my head around the repeats..grrr!
2. Elizabeth Zimmermann! Have you read any of her books? I am loving her writing..she's so quirky and funny, like she's your best friend that you haven't seen in years! Her practical, no-nonsense advice is being soaked up like a sponge. Like. A. Sponge.
3. Pears are back in season..hooray!
4. Eats from the garden..quiche with homegrown eggs, tomato/red onion/basil & balsamic salad with homegrown pickles..yum!
5. The middle one's unexpected gift to hubby and I last night...
6. ..and her invitation for us to view her 'exhibition'!
7. I have made a leap into D-SLR world. Oh, my! What a huge learning curve.. (I also think I need to clean our mirror). Any tips will be gratefully accepted..on the camera that is, not the mirror cleaning.
8. It was wild, woolly weather here today..brrr!
Wishing you a great weekend, whatever it sees you doing!