Weekend Images

Fun

Celebration

Discovery

Needed

Enjoyed
Hope your weekend was lovely!

Comments

  1. So good to see someone had a wonderful birthday!! Great pics, Chris, they've put a smile on my face to end the weekend, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a perfect weekend Christine. I'll bet she loved the birthday cake. Did you have fun making it?

    The asparagus over the coals look so tasty. I've been hanging to go fishing and roast my fish over some coals. Something in me needs to get back to basics. Alas, no line and no coals...yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christine,
    Gorgeous pics, it looks like you all had a great weekend :-) We must have almost-twins - my middle girl turned 7 on Friday!

    Cheers,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos summed up with one word - lots like a wonderful weekend for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Celia, she really enjoyed herself! :)

    Ahh, b'day cakes are always much fun to make, Brydie! The eldest and I got stuck into icing it together, and she was "chief smartie positioner"!

    Ok, that's really freaky, Julie because her b'day was on Friday too!! What a coincedence!! I hope your middle one enjoyed her special day :)

    Yes, just one word Sonya - sometimes thats all the fatigued mind can muster... ;)Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday!

    I've got to ask - why are the ducklings labelled 'Needed'?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Nadhiah. The ducks were needed because we currently have 2 drakes and one duck - not a good ratio of females to males!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah that makes sense now. Thank you for satisfying my random curiosity :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi there, so nice of you to stop by! Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I love hearing what you are up to. Christine x

Popular Posts